The different actions eco-responsible
Aware of the need to act sustainably and as the bearers of a visionary luxury hotel, Château de Pray applies its knowledge through a variety of initiatives. Learning from those around us and establishing sincere relationships enables the hotel to stand the test of time without compromising the future of the planet.
Château de Pray, far from having a well-worn discourse without action, is committed to applying an eco-responsible approach on a daily basis:
- Motion detectors have been installed in the staircase and corridors of the castle
- 100% of the bulbs are LED
- Heated swimming pool open from May to September
- Dual-flush toilet system throughout the castle
- Dematerialised invoices favoured (printing only on request)
- Reservation and provision of bicycles for customers
- Presence of a charging point for electric vehicles
- The Chef works with local producers and suppliers and seasonal products
- Replacement of bath linen on request for stays of more than one night
- Packaging for home products ecological bag " Les Collectionneurs ".
The Château de Pray also participates in the preservation of heritage and culture. As a historic player in the French art of living, the château is passionate about preserving its cultural heritage over time.
With the genuine desire to awaken and raise awareness of this exceptional heritage among its employees, its customers, the entire Centre Val de Loire region and the entire world.
As staff development is at the heart of its principles, Château de Pray values the talent and exceptional know-how of those who work every day to keep the spirit of the Château alive.
Château de Pray encourages its teams to develop their skills, in particular by providing training for all its employees and career management support.